- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- CMX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- High speed scan feature
- Auto find feature locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- CE Certified
- 2 year limited warranty
- CMX comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units and 0.01 or 0.001 in mm units
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- 1/4" 15MHz Delay Line Probe p/n T-481-5507 also available when pencil probe is not needed. Specify TI-PVX-5507 to order as complete kit with this probe
- Made in USA
High Speed Scan Mode & B-Scan Mode
|Hi-Speed Scan Mode||B-Scan Mode|
|Scan Mode measures 64 times per second, displaying the max and min reading measured during the scan interval. Sample rate is 200/sec when coating measurement is off.||The B-Scan displays a time based cross section view of test material of the contour of the blind, or underside of a pipe or tank application. the B-Scan view draws at a rate of seven seconds per screen from right to left.|
|Range in Steel:||
Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.025 - 9.999inches (0.63 to 254 millimeters)
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 0.100 - 4.000 inches (2.54 to 102 mm). Range will vary depending on the thick
|Range in Coating Only Mode||0.0005" - 0.1000" / Resolution: 0.0001"
(0.013 - 2.540 mm / Resolution: 0.001 mm)
|Max Coating||0.100" (2.54mm)|
|Resolution:||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||Inch or mm|
|Measurement Modes:||- Pulse-Echo (corrosion mode)
- Pulse-Echo Coating (Corrosion w/o coating)
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
- Temp Comp (auto adjust for material temp)
- Coating Only (Ultrasonic Coating Gauge)
|Transducer Types:||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Output||RS-232 for upload/download of setups|
|Memory capacity:||TI-CMX: None
TI-CMXDL: over 200,000 measurements
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Auto Power off:||After 5 minutes of non-use|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard:||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case:||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -20 to 120° F (-30 to 50° C)
Material: -0 to 200° F (-20 to 100° C)
Special high temperature model CMX-H is available for 300°F/150°C and optional probes are offered for higher surface temperatures
|Weight, net:||383 grams|
|Dimensions:||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Certification:||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
|Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||0.350" (8.89 mm)|
|Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||3" (76.2 mm)|
|Minimum Headroom||1" (25.0 mm)|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||0.150" (3.8 mm)|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||NA|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||NA|