- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- The high speed scan feature
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- CE Certified
- PVX comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units and 0.01 or 0.001 in mm units
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- 1/4" 15MHz Delay Line Probe p/n T-481-5507 also available when pencil probe is not needed. Specify TI-PVX-5507 to order as complete kit with this probe
- Made in USA
- 5-Year Warranty
Delay Line Tips for PVS
|P/N||Description||Standard / Optional||Image|
|X-152-0000||1/16” Dia. x .450" L||Standard|
|X-752-0000||1/8" Dia. x .450" L||Optional|
|Range in Steel:||
Interface-Echo Mode: Steel 0.05 1.0 in (1.27mm - 25.4mm). Plastics from .005in. (127mm).
Echo-Echo Mode: Steel .006in -.500in (.15mm - 12.7mm).
Pulse-Echo Contact Mode: Steel .040in - 10.0in (1mm - 254mm). Plastics from .01
|Resolution:||(selectable) +/- .001in (0.01 mm), or +/- .0001in - (.001mm).|
|Velocity Range:||.0492 to .3936 in./ms
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units:||English & Metric|
|Memory:||16 megabit non-volatile ram.|
|Data Logger:||12,000 readings and waveforms (alpha numeric storage).|
|Display:||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display|
|Setups:||16 factory and 48 user-defined setups.|
A-Scan Rectified +/- (half wave view) RF (full waveform view)
B-Scan Time based cross section view. Display speed of 15 secs per screen.
Large Digits Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.400 in (10mm).
|Power Source:||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life:||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Power off:||Auto power off if idle 5 min.|
|Operating Temperature:||-14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C).|
|Size:||2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm).|
|Weight:||0.4 kg (0.9 lbs )|
Gauge: 2 Years
Probe: 90 Days