- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Resolution of 0.0001 inch (0.001 mm)
- Selectable units of inch or mm
- Built-in datalogging for 10,000 data values stored in up to 40 batches with 250 values/batch with USB Output
- Scan mode, 100 readings/sec. Probe is slid over a large measuring area, the minimum thickness during the "scan" will be displayed
TI-007DL-GT model available with Graphite Tip for measuring plastics
- Windows compatible data transfer program supplied at no additional cost.
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- Measure Modes: Pulse-Echo (P-E), Echo-Echo (E-E), Interface Echo (I-E) and Plastics (PLAS)
- Additional Modes Include Differential (from user-entered "nominal value"), Alarm (user-set Hi/Low Limits) and Velocity Mode
- CE Certified
- Made in USA
- 5 Year-Warranty
- IP 65 Rated
Delay Line Tips of TI-007DL
|P/N||Description||Standard / Optional||Image|
|X-231-0000||1/4" x 3/8"
for all metals
|X-241-0000||1/4" x 1/2"
for all metals
|X-633-0000||1/4" x 3/8"
for thin plastics
|Standard on "-GT" models|
|Range in Steel||0.0060-1.0000" (0.15-25.40 mm)|
|Resolution||.0001" (0.001 mm)|
|Display||4½ - Digit, 0.5" Backlit LCD|
|Velocity Range||0.0120 to .7300 in/μs. 305 to 18,542 meters/sec|
|Transducer||Single element with delay tip. 10 to 22 MHz frequency range.|
|Probe Wearface||PEEK (Polyethlethylketone)|
|Cable||4 ft. (1.2 m) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect LEMO connectors. Optional lengths up to 100 ft. (30 m)|
|Serial Output||RS-232C (8, N, 1, user-set baud rate)|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -20 to 120° F (-30 to 50° C)
Material: 0 to 200° F (-20 to 100° C)
|Battery Type||2x AA 1.5V alkaline, 1.2V NiCad, or 1.5V lithium AA cells (rechargeable batteries can be used)|
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 35 hours on alkaline and 18 hours on NiCad|
|Weight||11 ounces (308 g)|
|Size||2.5" x 5.17" x 1.25"
(64 x 131 x 32 mm)
|Accessories Included||Probe/cable assembly. 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case.|
Gauge: 5 Years
Probes: 90 Days